Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an ETL Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing OLAP and Tabular Cubes using SSAS and Azure Data Warehouse; and,
- Delivering ETL/Cube development work (including technical specifications, coding and unit testing).
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in ETL developer (preference for MS stack);
- Experience with SSAS Tabular Models;
- Extensive experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS;
- Experience in Azure cloud-based technologies (i.e. Data Factory, Azure Data Warehouse, PowerBI);
- Strong database skills in SQL Server, T-SQL; and,
- Experience with GIT, PowerShell, JSON.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.