Agile Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking an Agile Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing project deliverables, target dates, resources, escalation of issues, risks and dependencies;
- Monitoring of project scope, detailed schedule and financial tracking; and,
- Organizing technical resources for custom application development and working with vendors to ensure contractual obligations are met.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years expertise in project managing new applications development;
- Hands on experience of scrum methodology and application development practices;
- Understanding of DevOps techniques;
- The ability to work with minimal guidance, application, and infrastructure experience;
- Strong leadership skills, highly organized, ability to be inventive and drive deliverables; and,
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.