Application Software Architect (D365)Eagle is currently seeking an Application Software Architect (D365) for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality expertise in architecture principles, approaches, and procedures to effectively support the development of CRM/Dynamics 365 projects on a timely basis;
- Defining CRM/Dynamics 365 solutions that deliver strategic advantage to clients by automating business processes, improving workflows and integrating and optimizing current and available technologies;
- Ensuring the application architecture is aligned with the enterprise architecture;
- Effectively communicating the solution architecture to key project stakeholders, explaining the benefits that justify the investment and working closely with Project Managers and business units on initiatives;
- Translating requirements into functional and technical designs that will be used in the overall solution delivery;
- Documenting implementation tasks, providing estimates for scope of work and helping in project planning;
- Developing implementation specifications addressing functional as well as non-functional requirements;
- Performing research and development on new and evolving practices as needed to ensure applications will evolve gracefully over time;
- Leading and/or mentoring a team of developers in the creation and implementation of a solution;
- Operational support of the CER CRM/Dynamic 365 platform to identify features and functionality which need to be enhanced and/or stabilized;
- Creating CRM/Dynamic 365 solution design, technical specifications, technical architecture model, and data models;
- Following agile, iterative approach to plan, complete and demo the assigned work items by priority as documented in the CER VersionOne and/or DevOps;
- Meeting with stakeholders and project team, and state problems in a form capable of being solved; and,
- Supporting other initiatives as identified by the Director of IT.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience providing high quality expertise in architecture principles, approaches and procedures to effectively support the development of CRM/Dynamics 365 projects on a timely basis;
- Strong technical background;
- Experience on multiple Dynamics projects;
- The ability to translating requirements into functional and technical designs that will be used in the overall solution delivery;
- Experience documenting implementation tasks, providing estimates for scope of work and helping in project planning;
- Experience with Dynamics 365; and,
- “Reliability" security clearance.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.