Task-Based I&IT Consultant - IAM Solutioner
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Task-Based I&IT Consultant. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide full SDLC support to the migration of users and business applications from the legacy IAM services (GO PKI, GO Secure and ONe-key) to their modernized equivalents;
- Support clients across the company to migrate their business applications from the legacy IAM;
- Provide on-call support for the legacy IAM Services' production and non-production environments;
- Supporting the migration to modernized IAM Services, and;
- Foster a team culture of excellence and innovation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Highly skilled senior implementation developer for Oracle Identity access management;
- Middleware experience. IBM Websphere currently in use, weblogic would be acceptable;
- Previous Oracle IAM implementation experience, high user counts are preferable;
- Experience in all sections of an implementation (inception to post implementation support), and;
- Entrust experience (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.