Project Manager Intermediate
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager Intermediate. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The successful candidate will report to the Senior Project Manager and will partner with IT Business Analysts, contractors and developers, and other IT teams such as Planning, Architecture, Infrastructure, Production Support etc for project deployments and further development of the applications;
- Accountable to work with external vendors;
- Apply creativity and innovation in the development of solutions essential to support our IT and Business divisions, and;
- Lead change through cross-functional teams or business unit projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education with a business focus, or equivalent, and/or business degree;
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience with a proven track record of successful project planning, execution, and control;
- Have a passion for IT and Project Management with a focus on delivering an exceptional experience to our customers;
- Ability to support multiple delivery projects concurrently throughout their development lifecycle;
- Enjoy project delivery and use your strong business sense to navigate difficult and challenging situations by providing recommendations to senior leaders on resolutions;
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills, being able to provide clear, complete, and concise verbal instructions and written documentation;
- Have the ability to deal courteously and effectively with people, to meet deadlines, to analyze and solve problems, as well as to interact and communicate effectively with a wider variety of levels of employees and external customers;
- Be organized, highly effective at problem-solving, and have outstanding influencing and negotiation skills;
- Work independently but understand the need to work collaboratively within a team environment;
- Demonstrate the ability to be proficient in project management processes and tools including Microsoft Office Suite of programs including, MS Project, database, and presentation software, and;
- Have the ability to translate and communicate complex customer issues and their resolution to senior management client teams and be seen as a thought leader.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.