Quality Assurance Analyst (UCM)Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst (UCM) for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Standardize the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) process, leveraging technology to modernize the process, and make it easy for customers to transact with the client for all contract services;
- Preparing test Scenarios and Test Cases for the identified business requirements and user stories;
- Identifying input test data, security roles and other information by working with technical team and business users;
- Translating business requirements to test cases and update Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive testing coverage;
- Executing functional, system integration and end to end test cases across all major and minor system areas;
- Working with QA environment, test data, and security access related issues during test cycles; identifying the root cause and resolving them;
- Coordinating with project team members for test readiness and timely delivery of testing artifacts;
- Identifying, creating, reviewing, prioritizing, and monitoring defects throughout the defect lifecycle;
- Assisting in the preparation of various test planning, execution and defect reports;
- Ensuring adherence to Quality Assurance best practices;
- Working with business users to support User Acceptance Testing activities; and,
- Participating in project meetings, and provide input on testing deliverables.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years of working experience in preparing Test Scenarios, test case development, Test Execution, requirement analysis, defect tracking and reporting;
- Three (3) years of working experience in using a testing tool like HP ALM, JIRA etc.;
- Previous experience working in at least one (1) large software implementation projects in one (1) of these business areas: finance, accounting, trading, contract management, or risk management;
- Proficiency in QA and testing concepts, processes and methodology;
- Working experience with Azure DevOps;
- Previous experience working with an Contract Management system is nice to have; and,
- Professional Certification in Quality Assurance and Testing i.e. ISTQB, CSTE, etc. is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.