QA (Test) LeadEagle is currently seeking a QA (Test) Lead for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, implementing test plans, strategies, lead testing activities with partners and junior internal test staff, and work with various stakeholders;
- Providing expertise level leadership and support for functional, integration, regression, automation, and performance testing needs of various teams across the corporate enterprise system;
- Supporting testing across multiple enterprise systems;
- Creating and executing manual test cases as well as exploratory testing for both functional and non-functional requirements;
- Coaching others to write user acceptance criteria requirements in a structured fashion amenable to automated testing;
- Working with multiple testing automation tools and frameworks;
- Creating the standards and guidelines for test automation;
- Analyzing the capabilities of toolsets and providing recommendations;
- Creating and coding test ‘fixtures’ to enable automated regression testing of acceptance tests;
- Working on projects/programs with complex non-functional requirements and creates performance test strategies and plans;
- Running performance tests with different tool sets and understands test results and suggests performance tuning;
- Identifying test environment and data needs based on non-functional requirements;
- Developing innovative testing techniques for quick testing cycles and effective testing coverage;
- Remaining current with trends for business analysis, testing and development practices; and,
- Understanding the upcoming technology trends in the industry and suggests new approach to the team and management.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expert knowledge in Blackbox and Whitebox testing techniques;
- Expert understanding of both agile and traditional quality metrics to define innovative metrics and provide key insights into work progress as well as opportunities to management;
- Advanced skills to create testing strategies and plans for cross cutting initiatives;
- Experience with facial recognition systems and testing of those systems;
- Experience migrating different facial recognition software; and,
- Experience with Selenium and UFT, Cucumber, JIRA, HPSM, Confluence.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.