Network & Systems Integration Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network & Systems Integration Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to be self-motivated and take initiative in learning new things;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to systematically troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis when observing anomalous behaviour;
- Strong desire to pursue self-directed learning and education opportunities;
- Knowledge of / experience with hardware and software integration, verification testing, quality assurance and/or system testing;
- Basic knowledge (and keen interest) in computer hardware and network technologies;
- Basic programming/scripting experience in Python, or a similar high-level language;
- Experience with Wireshark, Fiddler, Docker, GiT, Android OS, Atlassian Jira and Confluence (or other requirement/ defect management software), JSON, LUA, REST APIs (an asset);
- Familiarity with OSI networking model and basic routing principles (an asset);
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, Home Networking devices, Firewalls, & Proxies (an asset);
- Experience within an Agile team environment (an asset);
- Experience within an automation development/scripting role (an asset); and,
- French language proficiency (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.