Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring, and reporting;
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, ...etc.);
- Maintain the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives;
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures, and processes as part of the continuous improvement process;
- Helping the team to stay focused;
- Measuring & tracking velocity & team true capacity;
- Developing and nurturing team dynamics;
- Helping the team to make decisions;
- Fostering the team´s self-organization;
- Helping the team to continuously improve;
- Reflecting issues to the team through observation from outside of the team;
- Asking open questions and giving feedback to the team;
- Exchanging knowledge with other Scrum Masters in the organization;
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder regularly, and;
- Sharing insights throughout the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions;
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time;
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project;
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards;
- Project Management designation an asset but not required;
- Knowledge of the various software development life cycle methodologies (Agile, Incremental and Iterative, Scrum-ban, Lean);
- Applicable knowledge of the IT/network/security technologies, and;
- Previous experience as a team lead (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.