Eagle is currently seeking a Developer Junior. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing automation scripts and technology solutions for IPTV lab testing, including interoperability testing, performance testing, and customer experience verification;
- Design integrations between IPTV systems and platforms that provide services to other company teams, and;
- Collaborate with other team members to develop code and automation suites, deploy technology solutions, analyze requirements and results, build integrations between tools and our CI/CD pipeline, communicate issues to vendors, and present the results and recommendations to the broader team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to systematically troubleshoot to find root cause when experiencing anomalous behavior;
- Experience and knowledge of Python or similar high-level software language;
- A desire to continue self-education and learning;
- Knowledge of / experience with hardware and software integration, verification testing, quality assurance, and system testing;
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies;
- Experience with Wireshark, Docker, GIT, Android OS, Atlassian Jira and Confluence (or other requirement/ defect management software), JSON, LUA, REST APIs (as an asset);
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, Home Networking devices, Firewalls, & Proxies (as an asset);
- Experience with an Agile team environment (as an asset);
- Experience with Automation development/scripting (as an asset);
- French language proficiency (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.