IoT DevOps Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IoT DevOps Specialist. This is six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Architecting systems across a broad range of IT environments, including the target environment;
- Designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards;
- Takes responsibility for technical planning, architecture development, and modification of specifications;
- Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings, and;
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5-10 years experience;
- Ability to oversee the running of applications and determine enhancements, and;
- Ability and experience developing SOPs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205