Senior Software Developer, Orchestration Platform
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer. This is six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle development of innovative software solutions that will support the company’s vision towards an automated, self-optimized, and self-healed network.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A candidate with 5-10 years of software development;
- An expert in object-oriented software and application design and development in Java;
- Someone enthusiastic who can quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, with a strong aptitude for innovation;
- Someone with a high technical depth, architecture experience, and technical leadership who can bring new solutions to the table and challenge established solutions;
- Someone passionate about the networking automation domain and relevant knowledge in Networking;
- Someone who can slice and dice a business/system problem into an easy modular and maintainable solution with your team;
- A team player who can define, establish and communicate their long term vision, who is adaptable to uncertain and changing needs;
- A candidate with strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
- Experience contributing to open source projects (as an asset);
- French/English bilingual (as an asset);
- Experience with technologies core to ONAP (e.g. Camunda BPM, ELK, Drools, Hadoop, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, HBase, Cassandra, Cask) (as an asset);
- Agile development passionate with relevant experience as a scrum master and Agile coach (as an asset);
- University degree in software/computer engineering/IT (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205