Senior Business Analyst/Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and documenting business problems and/or opportunities for proposed initiatives, identifying and validating the key business requirements primarily focused on a critical platform the client develops and maintain;
- Assisting Product Owner and project delivery teams to evaluate potential software solutions, either internally developed or off-the-shelf to ensure business requirements are addressed effectively;
- Collaborating with the Software Development and IT Infrastructure teams towards the successful design, implementation, and testing of software features;
- Creating and assembling project management deliverables for the projects assigned including but not limited to: project charter, project management plans, organizational change management plans, lessons learned, project completion report;
- Managing changes, decisions, risks, and issues so you can provide timely updates to stakeholders;
- Employing the Agile framework in gathering user requirements, developing plans, making business cases, and prioritizing product development in conjunction with Product Owner/BA team members;
- Actively participating in the definition and prioritization of product roadmap items;
- Determining and analyzing ROI for system improvements;
- Performing data analytics as requested, developing and presenting ad hoc reports in support of various business process initiatives;
- Researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes as well as enhancing them; and,
- Conducting or coordinating organizational change management activities, including but not limited to engagement plans, communications and training.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is preferred, however, a combination of professional certifications and/or experience will be considered;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience as Business / Process Analyst;
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a Project Manager;
- PMP / IIBA certification is an asset;
- Four plus (4+) years’ experience in Agile methodologies;
- At least one (1) year working experience with SQL Server, or other structured relational database platforms; and intermediate level of SQL skills;
- A solid understanding of Custom Software Development; elicit and document requirements as well as develop and execute required test scenarios;
- Process documentation and modelling experience;
- Proficiency in tools such as Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps, SharePoint Online, TEAMS;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, flowcharting software, and project management software (i.e. MS Visio, MS Project);
- Working experience with SQL Server, or other structured relational database platforms and intermediate level of SQL skills;
- The ability to be self-driven and highly motivated individual able to work in a fast-paced environment, performing multiple tasks and projects with defined deadlines;
- Strong writing and communication skills, including technical writing skills;
- Strong analytical, facilitation, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Experience leading meetings, coordinating deliverables, and resolving issues;
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset;
- Above-average business process mapping skills; and,
- Business case development skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.