AIX/Unix, Redhat/Linux, Tivoli Server Admin – IT SpecialistEagle is currently seeking an IT Specialist (AIX/Unix, Redhat/Linux, Tivoli Service Admin) for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The implementation/on-going maintenance/support of distributed operating systems SW/HW platforms;
- Ensuring security compliance maintained/audit requirements satisfied;
- Performing assigned technical tasks including design, product installation, patching, testing, and system integration;
- Working independently with specialized skills in system administration to be able to quickly resolve issues, perform RCA and apply performance and performance tuning practices;
- Following existing support and operation processes and procedures; and,
- Maintaining or developing new documentation/procedures.
The qualified candidate must have:
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in Support Operating System - AIX / UNIX;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Support Operating System – RedHat / Linux;
- At least four (4) years’ experience in Support Power VM Infrastructure, VIO, and HMC;
- At least three (3) years’ experience with Tivoli products, TSM, ITM etc.- backup and recovery;
- At least two (2) years’ experience with Sterling File Gateway Connect Direct;
- Demonstrated accountability, ownership, and ability to work independently;
- Experience working on disaster recovery planning, integration;
- Strong interpersonal /communications skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical staff;
- Strong problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshoot skills;
- Two (2) years’ experience with Support ESX Infrastructure and two (2) years’ experience with DataPower is nice to have; and,
- Three (3) years’ experience with ISAM/LDAP is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.