Allegro Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an Allegro Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting the functional and non-functional requirements;
- Ensuring that requirements are elicited, documented, reflected in concept design, detailed design, testing cases and final builds;
- Supporting the detailed cutover planning, data analysis, business analysis, detailed requirements gathering, functional specifications, and other supplementary project documents where necessary/required;
- Working at the front line of the Commercial business, assisting with closing Allegro requests and incidents;
- Producing weekly sustainment reports showing trends and identifying opportunities for improvement for the Commercial business;
- For Allegro defects and enhancements, creating test cases in Rational Quality Manager (RQM) and work with business to perform testing tests, obtain sign business off, work with other IT groups to promote changes to production environment;
- Assisting with Allegro patch testing and Allegro releases;
- Mapping system dependencies, process flows, and the creation of prototype procedures; and,
- Managing effectively with both technical and non-technical environments.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or College Diploma;
- Seven plus (7+) years of direct work experience in an energy trading environment;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working within IT departments for large publicly traded oil and gas organizations;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working with Allegro;
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential;
- A high attention to detail;
- The ability to handle a number of simultaneous priorities while demonstrating urgency and ownership;
- The ability to effectively identify, prioritize and track requirements;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team;
- The ability to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with exposure to large-scale systems;
- The ability to apply logic and reason to solve complex problems; and,
- The ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.