QE Lead - Azure Migration
Eagle is currently seeking a QE Lead for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading Test Automation activities between and within pods;
- Analyzing, developing, debugging, executing, and maintaining complex automated test cases;
- All project/ release testing (i.e. integration, business acceptance, performance, operability, deployment verification);
- Applying risk analysis methodologies and tools that align with the project's development approach;
- Prioritizing testing tasks, ensure milestones, activities, and tasks are completed as scheduled;
- Creating and executing test case creation and execution to ensure team meets timelines;
- Ensuring testing does not impact the production environment (i.e. file transmission scheduling), meets information security/privacy policies/guidelines;
- Following established testing processes, in doing so, identify, assess, address, resolve and/or escalate, develop contingency plans as needed;
- Participating in audit reviews of test artifacts, ensure they meet standards and audit requirements, and are stored in the project site;
- Participating in gate reviews, testing activities, and artifacts, ensuring they adhere to gating criteria;
- Leading QA activities within sprint and SIT phase and working closely with all team to plan, execute, report and drive continuous improvement; and,
- Implementing QE best practices at every opportunity and ensure accurate status tracking/ reporting to QA Manager.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong Test Leadership and Management skills with experience creating program level strategies, test metrics and reporting, ability to drive sprint scope, retrospection, and influence changes to align to best practices;
- Experience actively participating in daily meetings with development and business stakeholders, code reviews, building automation framework, and performing automation demos;
- Strong knowledge with Azure Cloud architecture and services;
- Past experience with enterprise data migration to Cloud;
- Strong Java and Spark knowledge with the ability to write code/modules for complex scenarios, integration points, and supporting multiple technologies;
- Experience in Sprint automation for UI (Selenium) and Java;
- Experienced in behavior driven development model (BDD);
- Knowledge and working experience on Automation frameworks;
- Working experience with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins;
- Strong Agile background – Sprint ceremonies, scrum methodology, planning and retrospections;
- Automation strategy creation and planning experience;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of SQL (as part of automation and connecting to database and creating queries, should have knowledge of SQL); and,
- Experience with Cucumber, Jenkins, GIT, Selenium.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.