SAP FICA Consultant - REMOTEEagle is currently seeking an SAP FICA Consultant – REMOTE for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately,
Top Skills Required:
- SAP FICA functional expertise;
- Strong requirements gathering and configuration skills; and,
- BRIM or HYBRIS knowledge is nice to have.
The SAP FICA Consultant is responsible for:
- Participation in design workshops to understand the current-state and finalize the future-state;
- Supporting the build of the solution as per the project plan;
- Supporting the design of the ERP Roadmap to determine a tactical approach to help in the transformation journey;
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines; and,
- Implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.