Senior Change ManagerEagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Change Managers for one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing change expertise by being the assigned change management consultant within a particular project and work independently to support OCM projects and operational teams;
- Working with the respective stakeholders to understand goals, objectives, benefits, and risks of the proposed changes;
- Leading multiple projects and support operational change initiatives depending on the size and complexity by meeting the business and reviewing the schedules and budget objectives;
- Creating and implementing OCM plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement;
- Developing an OCM approach based on awareness of the details on the change and the groups being impacted by the change;
- Conducting change impact assessments and readiness according to stakeholder groups, evaluating results and present findings in a logical and easy-to–understand manner;
- Assessing the impact of the change initiative from an organization wide perspective and manage the impacts, risks, and inter dependencies with other initiatives;
- Developing a set of actionable and targeted OCM plans and deliverables which may include but not limited to communication plan, coaching and training plan, resistance management plan, measurement, recognition and reward plan, sponsor road maps detailing actions for executives, stakeholder registers, and risk profiles;
- Contributing, leading, and executing the development of change management plans defining governance, scope, milestones, deliverables, activities, outcomes, benefits, due dates and provide coordination throughout all phases of the change initiative;
- Working with the Organizational Development and Change Department and other related teams in the formulation of a particular plan and activity to support implementation of the change initiatives;
- Providing progress monitoring and reporting to stakeholders;
- Identifying, analyzing, and preparing mitigation for people- related risks;
- Supporting, engaging, and providing coaching to Senior Leaders, Managers, and Supervisors to help them understand their impacts and needs in order to gain commitment and fulfill the role of change sponsors as they help their direct reports through transition;
- Assessing and ensuring organizational readiness; and,
- Providing any additional services associated with OCM matters.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of seven (7) years recent and related experience delivering change / transformation initiatives using OCM methods in a large complex, multi-stake holder environment;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working with large wholesale or retail corporations and/or government agencies;
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of OCM principles and methodologies;
- Extensive experience documenting and supporting enterprise wise transformation initiatives from a change perspective;
- Strong management and planning skills with proven track record of translating a high-level transformation vision into concrete implementation plans;
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal with in depth experience in resolving complex issues with wide variety of stakeholders;
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and active listening skills;
- Experience working effectively at all levels in an organization – quickly establishing and then maintaining relationships;
- Proven ability to build alignment, accountability and trust within project and senior management team;
- Experience coaching and supporting key stakeholders with excellent knowledge transfer skills at all levels of the organization;
- The ability to quickly grasp new business concepts, understand organizational issues and challenges and understand dependencies across diverse business units; and,
- The ability to determine and apply the appropriate type and level of change support required for different initiatives.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.