SOC Technical Integrator
Eagle is currently seeking a SOC Technical Integrator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of security initiatives to ensure the best possible measures are in place to maintain a secure operation;
- Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems;
- Develop, implement, and enforce security strategies, policies and procedures, and;
- Analyze, recommend, and implement a Web Application Firewall (WAF) security technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree;
- Knowledge of information security technologies, networks, and operating systems;
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks, industry best practices, security policy creation, and;
- Expert understanding of routing and network protocols.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205