Cloud Compliance Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Cloud Compliance Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Embedded in the cloud delivery team, act as the principal resource for all cloud compliance activities;
- Interpret generic corporate security directives and controls into a public cloud context;
- Develop/augment/improve security compliance processes for public cloud environments;
- Assure successful implementation and functionality of corporate security requirements for public cloud environments;
- Manage the complete lifecycle of cloud controls;
- Act as the principal contact within the cloud delivery team for any audit/security review initiatives;
- Participate with other stakeholders in ongoing reviews of corporate security standards to ensure consideration is given to cloud-specific security & compliance requirements;
- Interface regularly with various enterprise cloud governance functions as required, and;
- Be an ambassador for cloud security within the enterprise.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Hands-on security, compliance, and operational experience with one or more public cloud environments (Azure/AWS/GCP);
- Ability to obtain artifacts directly from cloud environments to demonstrate compliance;
- Ability to interpret generic security controls and translate them into actionable cloud security controls;
- Experience in managing compliance programs for public cloud implementations;
- Experience managing compliance programs across all traditional information security domains (eg. IAM, PAM, vulnerability/patch/asset management, encryption, network security);
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to operate effectively and obtain desired results in a large, matrixed enterprise, and;
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC, Azure/AWS/GCP (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205