Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generates and documents internal business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis in moderate to highly complex environments;
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques, systems knowledge, and experience;
- Communicates with project managers, application developers subject matter experts, end-users, and senior management;
- Prepares documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifics, risk integration, end-user adoption plans /guides, and organization structures;
- Represents clients to identify potential solutions and help prioritize and select among options;
- Organizes assumptions and probes for refined data and provides analysis;
- Proposes system requirements to fulfill business user requirements;
- Provides testing input across functions;
- Develops and conducts small group training;
- Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps, or conflicts derived from information gathered;
- Generates and proposes options for resolution;
- Champions and drives proposed system development resolutions;
- Ensures projects align with the business and IT strategies in the supported organizations;
- Influences the development of plans and processes in supported organizations;
- Builds understanding of industry trends and practices for the clients business and for areas of domain expertise;
- Contributes to the development of standards in areas of domain expertise, and;
- Determines staffing requirements and may select team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 3 - 5 years of Business Analysis experience;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Experience of working in Capital Markets, knowledge of business processes and financial products;
- Experience with implementing trading platforms - MUREX;
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions;
- Creates clear and coherent written materials;
- Synthesizes information into succinct, concise, and logical summaries and reports, and;
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of Project Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies. -Identifies patterns in information.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.