Eagle is currently seeking an ABAP Developer. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provides guidance regarding solution design and application architecture;
- Reviews designs and development tasks;
- Provides development effort estimates for each user story;
- Develops and unit tests code;
- Plans and executes component tests, and;
- Participates in daily stand-up meetings and other Agile ceremonies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years of ABAP experience in SAP HCM with 1-2 years of experience as Development Lead, and;
- Excellent understanding of HCM Payroll and Time Management modules.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.