Marketing Communications Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deliver against the strategic 1-2 year marketing plan that is aligned to business revenue targets – within the allocated marketing budget. Monitor and manage plan through regular updates as necessary;
- In partnership with the Director and Senior Director, manage the development and delivery of the strategies and marketing tactics (offer, creative, target audience, channel) to meet business targets;
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing teams and Marketing Solutions & Client Offers, and lines of business to ensure effective growth of the overall line of business revenue plan;
- Build and develop relationships with the key business contacts to become a trusted and valued partner in their business growth (breadth and depth of business knowledge);
- Responsible for the creative development and the internal approval process, including legal and compliance reviews, for assigned direct marketing initiatives;
- Ensure all marketing activities support the company brand and are brand compliant;
- In partnership with the lines of business, be the subject matter expert on all competitive acquisition and engagement insights and ensure proper integration of findings;
- Leverage, promote, and employ analytics to deliver measurable and profitable marketing initiatives – embedding results-driven learning into future initiatives for continued improvement;
- Support the optimization of the Direct Marketing budget – maximizing channels, prospects and marketing ROI;
- Ensure ongoing communication and regular status updates on all aspects of assigned Direct Marketing activities with all key stakeholders, and;
- Proactively identify new and effective ways to deliver direct marketing communications support to the lines of business.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience in an agency of client environment;
- Experience managing creative and marketing communications processes for all mediums including direct and interactive;
- Financial services experience including knowledge of retail banking products;
- Email marking experience producing client-facing communications;
- Experience managing budgets;
- Undergraduate degree - preferably for Marketing;
- Able to influence without authority, not afraid to share their point of view in a respectful manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attentive to detail;
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly;
- Able to manage multiple email campaigns concurrently;
- Able to build strong relationships across a diverse group of partners and stakeholders;
- Ability to deliver projects on time; works with a sense of urgency;
- Willingness to be flexible and learn;
- Negotiation skills - able to manage difficult conversations - manage the expectations of the business when they ask for additional emails;
- Able to influence internal partners and stakeholders;
- Copywriting experience/familiarity (as an asset), and;
- Understanding of how emails are created from a technical perspective (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.