Eagle is currently seeking a Service Representative. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Static Data Management; setting up customers and all other required processing tables in addition to maintenance of other operational tables;
- Reconciliation of foreign exchange deal terms for various regulatory jurisdictions (Canada, US & European markets);
- Credit monitoring - ensuring that all trades are not going over their limits and working on exceptions (ensuring valid trades);
- Confirmations of trades via written confirmation or electronic matter, and;
- Interacting with the internal and external teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a operations/process focused environment preferably Capital Markets;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent Communication Skills (Fluently bilingual English, French) - Oral & Written;
- Strong aptitude to attention to detail;
- Eager learner;
- Team player;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products and operational processing(Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, etc.) (as an asset);
- Knowledge of SWIFT Payments and Confirmations (as an asset);
- Experience in the financial industry (as an asset);
- Experience with a funds manager (as an asset), and;
- University degree in business (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205