Change Management ConsultantEagle is currently seeking a Change Management Consultant for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying a structured change management approach using the client’s Change Management Methodology to lead assigned projects;
- Developing, managing, and implementing specific change management strategies, plans, and schedules;
- Leading and facilitating the change process as outlined in the change management plan for the assigned change initiative;
- Facilitating stakeholder involvement in the development and implementation of all change initiatives; and,
- Maintaining knowledge of change practices and stay current with merging best performances in the relevant practices;
- Meeting with specific stakeholder groups and gathering information about the change climate;
- Conducting assessments on the impact change has on specific programs;
- Designing strategies for change management; coaching, and workshop facilitation;
- Identifying people and risk, working with the impacted leaders regarding implications for change; and,
- Partnering with key resources such as HR and documentation team to manage change.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Business Administration, Education, or Social Sciences;
- Five (5) years of experience leading change management initiatives using project management methodologies. This includes assessing training needs, customizing and delivering training, and providing consulting services to management;
- PROSCI, ACMP, or some other type of change management certification a strong asset;
- Familiarity working in a project environment and Agile methodology;
- Experience with change management in a large organization;
- Demonstrated analysis and business acumen skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver content and feedback in a tactful manner;
- Experience with transformation change is an asset;
- Experience on large agile IT projects is an asset;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong relationship, negotiation, and leadership skills;
- Facilitation and coaching skills;
- Strategic focus and strong analytical skills;
- The ability to identify, analyze, recommend, and implement change management solutions;
- Flexible approach to establishing plans based on emerging needs;
- Effective time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects involving various departments/divisions; and,
- The ability to meet tight deadlines.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.