Data Analyst (SCM)Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst (SCM) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and supporting the preparation, roll-up, analysis, and review of annual departmental operating budgets and monthly forecasts;
- Monitoring, analyzing, reconciling, and preparing detailed and summary cost reports and presentations, including compiling variance explanations and cost performance results by line of business and budget accountability area;
- Operating more independent, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits;
- Using independent judgment to handle situations outside standard methods and resolve difficult problems; and,
- Coordinating finance team's efforts and be able to adapt and apply procedures in complex matters.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in a relevant discipline;
- PowerBI reporting experience;
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word);
- SAP experience is highly recommended (will be pulling information from SAP into PowerBI);
- Valid Canadian passport (Travel to US may be required once Covid restrictions lifted);
- A Supply Chain background is nice to have; and,
- Understanding Financial Data is a nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.