Agile Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst - Agile consultant for six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Top Skills Required:
- Strong Business Analyst background (10+ yrs)
- Agile Software Delivery project experience
- Process Mapping
Business Analysts help connect our Agile development squads with business stakeholders, helping us deliver an exceptional product for customers and ensuring that what gets built is sustainable for the operational teams.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Planning and managing business readiness deliverables;
- Gathering requirements;
- Creating and sizing user stories;
- Creating and documenting business processes;
- Identifying process weaknesses and recommending efficiency improvements;
- Performing data mapping and analysis;
- Writing use cases and test scripts;
- Planning and executing user acceptance and regression testing;
- Training internal teams on new processes and systems;
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints;
- Mentoring junior team members; and,
- Facilitating and participating in group discussions.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.