Robotic Process Automation (RPA) DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing application development and system configuration on process automation solutions to meet the solution design requirements;
- Creating Solution Design Documents (SDD) and supports creation of the Process Design Documents (PDD);
- Interfacing with customers, participating in architectural reviews for the process automation solution;
- Coordinating code migration and change implementation through to production, and ensure code backfill is completed for various environments;
- Ensuring process automation solutions adherence to governance, standards and practices of the center of excellence;
- Performing and contributing to the development of the process automation solution design and code reviews, and supports the development test cases with the delivery team;
- Performing unit testing and ensure defects are resolved within project timelines; and,
- Architectural Design Decisions.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience leading process automation initiatives with business operations stakeholders;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience with using Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere;
- Experience with OutSystems development.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.