AML Testing ConsultantEagle is currently seeking an AML Testing Consultant for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Data Office, Technology team, etc. to establish test data characteristics and definitions;
- Establishing technology unit testing data requirements and coordinate the delivery of corresponding test data;
- Collaborating with Testing Team in establishing SOT/BOT (Including E2E end cycle) test data requirements and providing recommendations based on previous experience;
- Supplementing test cases with testing of data characteristics (i.e. accuracy/precision, reliability, timeliness, completeness, availability, and uniqueness);
- Assisting with development of Record Keeping test scenarios focusing on SCD principles for historical record reconstruction;
- Maintaining the inventory of all the source systems feeding the data sets;
- Evaluating data quality and maintain the data integrity as data is coming from multiple segments;
- Transforming or transferring data upon request and ensuring data is appropriately backed up; and,
- Performing data requests in a timely manner and in align with test schedule.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.