Information Security Risk and Compliance Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Security Risk and Compliance Specialist. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Organizing in time a series of actions or events in order to achieve an objective or a project;
- Planning and organizing own work and priorities in regular daily activities;
- Demonstrating creativity and initiative to suggest improvements and encourage positive results;
- Providing a positive attitude, demonstrating competence and professionalism, treating members of the community with respect, exercise care, devoting full attention and find solutions; and,
- Cooperating and working well with other members of the team to reach common goal.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum seven (7) years of information security, IT audit and/or IT Risk Management experience;
- Bilingualism: French and English (spoken and written);
- Expert understanding of NIST and ISO Risk Management Frameworks, ITSG-33, NIST CSF, ISO 27002, COBIT, SOC 2, and other relevant frameworks;
- Experience with cloud security assessments (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.);
- Experience with risk discovery and assessment, as well as appropriate mitigation and controls;
- Good knowledge of the latest trends in information security and risk management, e.g. evolving technologies, cyber risk mitigation, etc.;
- Experience of auditing IT environments, either through an internal or external audit role;
- Broad knowledge of IT architecture and underpinning technologies including but not limited to: identity and access management, cloud hosting providers, database administration;
- Experience designing and supporting large-scale, end-to-end information security systems in a complex, both on-premises and cloud hosted, multi-platform environment;
- Knowledge of security technologies such as various monitoring and log aggregation platforms, penetration testing frameworks, operating systems, vulnerability scanners, and endpoint security solutions;
- Leadership skills, ability to coach and mentor other IT professionals;
- In-depth analytical skills for complex problem solving – identification, diagnosis, resolution;
- Experience in project management and meeting strict deadlines;
- Good communication skills to interact with team members, support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise to clients and management;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional weekends and evenings; and,
- CISSP or CRISC or other information security certifications (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.