Business Intelligence Developer - PowerBIEagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer - PowerBI and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to start immediately.
Key Business Intelligence Developer - PowerBI skills:
- PowerBI Development and Administration;
- Microsoft SSIS/SSRS/SSAS;
- ETL; and,
- SQL Skills.
- Designing and developing reports and dashboards from various data sources and inputs primarily with Power BI and SSRS;
- Making sense of large amounts of disparate data to tell a consistent story focused on key strategic decision-making for executives;
- Working with business partners to understand business objectives and develop solutions;
- Writing queries, analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on data to build reporting solutions to support various company initiatives, i.e. build rich and dynamic dashboards using appropriate visualization tools;
- Working with multiple data sources internal and external, structured and unstructured to develop advanced data models for business intelligence and analytics;
- Working with development teams and stakeholders in analyzing existing reports, identifying duplicates, and designing key reports to satisfy business needs;
- Designing and developing dashboard and reporting solutions to enable management to analyze information and improve decision making suited for their level in the organization;
- Using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, you will play an integral role in helping leadership drive organizational results with data-based insights including highlighting and rectifying data quality issues;
- Ensuring the creation and ongoing maintenance of governance and related documentation for key BI and Reporting processes and deliverables; and,
- Creating training materials to guide business users on how to use dashboards and reporting solutions
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.