Process Design Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a Process Design Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Review/document current state processes and design future state process flows, business rules, and requirements;
- Document current state and future state Process flows, business rules and requirements;
- Lead groups of stakeholders through design sessions, and;
- Utilize project management principles to align Process work package timelines to overall project timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 10+ years' of experience as a BA/in a Process Design role;
- Experience working with regulatory requirements;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience writing process flows, BRDs, and use cases;
- Reporting platform experience;
- Understanding of Fintrac regulations, payments and regulatory requirements;
- Banking experience;
- Strong writing and presentation skills are required;
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter, able to work independently;
- Strong listening skills;
- Comfortable reaching out and asking questions;
- Able to challenge in a respectful, non-confrontational way;
- Sense of curiosity, keen to understand things;
- Likes to work with regulations;
- Excellent communication skills - able to articulate and direct;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Willing to listen and accept feedback;
- Fintrac experience (as an asset), and;
- Experience with consolidating reporting systems (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.