Business Systems AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise and support to the business throughout the enterprise by conducting in-depth analysis, summary, and recommendations;
- Conducting complex statistical analysis and predictive modeling in order to provide ongoing performance measurement of the business;
- Creating and delivering corporate and operational performance measures, other required data, reports and/or presentations for use bye the Strategy Cluster and internal clients, tailoring the report to an appropriate level of detail and client focus;
- Leading and/or participating in project, forums, and working groups varying in scope and complexity;
- Conducting quality assurance reviews of work completed by Business Analysts;
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with the business to discuss and resolve issues, understand current state and business processes, identify future needs and opportunities to fully support business data and report needs;
- Supporting the business teams with activities like blackout, command center, cut over, writing methods of procedures, etc.; and,
- Performing other related duties as assigned or required.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary education in a technology related field, business administration, or related field;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in business analysis;
- Five plus (5+) years’ providing analysis on complex IT transformation projects;
- Five plus (5+) years senior level communications experience including document prep and presentation to executive level;
- Five plus (5+) years’ facilitating agreements between several stakeholders with differing opinions to obtain business requirements;
- Five plus (5+) years’ providing performance measurement via statistical analysis/predictive modeling;
- Four plus (4+) years’ in an Agile environment with exposure to Kanban and Lean Methodologies;
- Proven experience with end-to-end business process mapping, business and technical requirements analysis, business planning, modelling, verification and methodology and product development;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions;
- Analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving skills to assess client requirements and translate these into functional and information documentation (i.e. re-process/IT requirements and changes);
- Conflict management, negotiation, and facilitation skills;
- Knowledge of application re-engineering, development, implementation and maintenance, and enterprise business architecture, information management principles including logical and physical data modelling and data base design;
- Knowledge and understanding of systems analysis and design principles, methods, and techniques;
- Knowledge or release planning backlog management, user stories, epics, and scrum ceremonies; and,
- Knowledge in the development and interpretation of business architecture models and diagrams.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.