IT Strategist Senior
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Strategist Senior. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Serve as technical expert on development projects;
- Will lead a team of developers;
- Performing requirement analyses;
- Write technical specs based on conceptual design and the vision of the customer;
- Developing high quality and detailed designs;
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality;
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks;
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning;
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback;
- Familiarity with Agile (e.g., Scrum Process);
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed;
- Consult with end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs;
- The candidate must have the ability to work under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment, and;
- Will lead a team of developers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or related;
- Must have experience leading a team of developers;
- Excellent knowledge of Java technologies;
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML;
- Experience as a developer of Red Hat Open Shift Container platform or Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with Test Driven Development, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests;
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (English and French);
- Excellent writing skills (English and French);
- Agile experience, and;
- Telecommunication background (Access Network in particular).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205