Senior Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a two (2) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting ongoing service and business design activities;
- Providing options with recommendations for decision;
- Gathering and documenting service and business requirements;
- Facilitating service and business design workshops;
- Documenting changes to current-state policies and processes as an input to change management activities;
- Researching other jurisdictions as needed to support options and recommendations;
- Documented options with recommendations for decision;
- Documented service and business requirements;
- Documented process flows;
- Documented research results; and,
- Other deliverables as required to support overall project delivery
The qualified candidate must have:
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; and,
- Prior experience working on digital transformation projects is an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.