Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an Instructional Designer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on various projects within the operational design department on large operational initiatives;
- Designing curriculum and online learning initiatives for internal and external end users (front line, executive level, business partners);
- Working with various subject matter experts to develop content;
- Creating video scripts and may be delivering some virtual classroom initiatives;
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating learning programs;
- Maintaining existing learning programs including courses offered through the Corporate Learning Management System;
- Designing and recommending customized learning paths for employees and business partners;
- Participating in the research and implementation of industry best practices for the development and delivery of learning programs;
- Working with the Design and Digital Media team to design and develop on-line learning programs;
- Working with the Training and Development Support Clerk to ensure course materials and logistics are ready for courses;
- Ensuring certification requirements are included in course design;
- Reviewing and analyzing course evaluation data to measure the effectiveness of training programs;
- Conducting the delivery of learning programs;
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of the Knowledge Management Plan under the direction of the Senior Instructional Designer;
- Developing and implementing project plans that follow project management methodology;
- Organizing and scheduling resources according to the project plan;
- Coordinating the involvement of other functional areas and subject matter experts in the development of training programs;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and business partners and external stakeholders; and,
- Liaising with internal and external organizations to support all front-line training related issues and learning gaps.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of relevant experience in this role, preferably with a recognized professional certification;
- Ten (10) years’ experience as an instructional designer;
- Experience with adult learning initiatives;
- Previous experience with online learning;
- Experience with Articulate Rise, Articulate Storyline, and Vyond;
- Certification in adult learning;
- A Degree in education is an asset; and,
- Extensive experience developing corporate learning initiatives is an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.