Application Developer (ETRM)Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer (STRM) for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing a new ETRM system (Endur) and helping with the integration work.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with C#;
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF);
- Experience with Telerik controls and reporting for WPF;
- Experience with EFCore 2 and 3;
- Experience with Specflow unit testing;
- Past ETRM experience is a nice to have;
- Oracle EF Core 2 and 3 and Oracle PL/SQL is nice to have;
- Specflow unit testing experience is nice to have;
- Experience with Client-Server application development is nice to have;
- Experience with .Net Core 3.1 is nice to have; and,
- Experience with Winforms is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.