Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interface with others. systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs;
- Provide solutions that potentially impact other dependent projects and applications;
- Perform complex applications programming activities;
- Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production outages;
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation, integration and documentation of solution, and;
- Effectively interact with end-users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 6-7 years of experience in a similar role;
- Very strong Java experience;
- REST APIs;
- Good Communication;
- Team player;
- Cloud (as an asset);
- Microservices (as an asset);
- DevOps (as an asset);
- Cross-Functional experience (as an asset), and;
- FI experience (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.