Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all facets of project delivery, including stakeholder management, project/program governance, scope, schedule, budget, issue, and risk management on a wide variety of business units and programs;
- Working with clients at all levels from Business Unit Managers to Senior Executives to develop project scope of work documents, project plan, and risk/response plans;
- Identifying and securing required resources;
- Managing project team members;
- Defining all project deliverables;
- Providing effective communications across all levels;
- Managing risk and response plans; and,
- Providing and driving quality delivery of projects on time and on budget.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a relevant field, or equivalent training, and experience;
- Project Management Certificate (PMP), and formal training in project management tool (i.e. Microsoft Project);
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of hands-on IT Project/Program Management experience leveraging software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile delivery methodologies;
- Experience managing multi-stream Information Security projects and working with Managed Security Solution Providers (MSSP);
- Proven experience leading the implementation and support of information technology projects;
- The ability to be an expert in driving mitigation/contingency discussions (planning and execution) and able to work quickly and effectively across large teams to course correct as required;
- Solid understanding of key business and technology disciplines including Strategy, Governance, Business Analysis, Project Management and QA, Dev Ops, SDLC, and Agile methodologies;
- Experience developing Request for Proposals (RFP), evaluating responses, and leading IT system selection teams;
- Experience with SharePoint and MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Project) with extensive experience required for MS Project and Project Online;
- Experience managing project financials including forecasting, managing adjustments to approved budgets, reporting in actuals and variances to forecast;
- Strategic leadership skills to build, develop, motivate, and supervise multi-disciplinary teams;
- Demonstrated interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in order to build partnerships, consensus, and effective working relationships with internal partners, clients, and other stakeholders;
- Highly proficient project management skills and attention to detail with the ability to interact with and influence across all levels of the organization;
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) projects an asset; and,
- Demonstrated agility and keen ability to zoom in and out as required to ensure successful project/program delivery.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.