Release CoordinatorEagle is currently seeking a Release Coordinator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the projects for tracking items that need to be deployed for each release (five (5) anticipated release dates);
- Sequencing and timing of the tasks between four (4) work streams;
- Ensuring change controls are in place for PRE and PROD changes;
- Attending the weekly Tech Ops Change Control meeting to understand what changes are scheduled to assist in identifying any impacts on the project;
- Working with Lead on resource requirements for implementations;
- Working with and backfill for the Lead to assist with issues that arise with components that either not deployed or not deployed correctly as we migrate to new environments;
- Interfacing and coordinating with other project leads where the project could be impacted or there is the need to implement at the same time;
- Coordinating and leading the activities and tasks for each PRE and Production cutover;
- Creating a cutover plan for moving to Production;
- Overseeing the cutover activities as the project moves to Pre-Production and Production for each release; and,
- Creating documentation as required.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Project management experience for managing scheduling and sequencing of activities;
- Hands on experience with JIRA;
- Solid technical knowledge required as this role will interface with Developers, Analysts, Technical Specialists to understand each cutover activity, determine the sequencing and timing of tasks and assist in troubleshooting problems with implementations;
- Previous experience with managing implementations to production and technical project cutover activities; and,
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.