PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll ConsultantEagle is currently seeking a PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll Consultant for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, interpreting, and translating requirements into a viable solution;
- Providing business support and advising on analysis and design to development team; and,
- Developing test cases, performing unit/system testing, and on larger initiatives coordinating user acceptance testing, clarifying functional requirements, and resolving implementation issues.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A solid business background in your field;
- Hands-on experience as a functional Business Analyst;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ PeopleSoft HCM v9.x and/or v9.x Portal experience in one (1) or more of the following modules: Human Resources, Payroll, Time and Labour, Benefits Administration, ePay, eBenefits, eRecruitment, Integration;
- Certification for the PeopleSoft HCM product suite and/or attainment of Canadian Payroll Certification is desirable;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with creative ability developing and implementing quality solution deliverables, exposure to a proven methodology (i.e. CMMI);
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic workplace;
- The ability to be self-motivated and work fully independently;
- Experience working as a member of a global delivery team, cooperating and collaborating with other team members to produce optimum solutions;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities with a keen desire for continuous learning; and,
- Experience in preparing system-related documentation i.e. business requirements, fit/gap analysis, functional specifications, test cases.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205