Organizational Change ManagerEagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying a structured change management approach and methodology to manage the change caused by the client’s initiative;
- Developing a change management strategy based on the details of the change and the groups being impacted;
- Developing a targeted and actionable change management plan, including communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching and training plan, and resistance management plan;
- Performing a stakeholder assessment and engagement review, identify potential OCM risks and anticipated point of resistance, and develop plans to mitigate or address the concerns;
- Transition to operations plan development and delivery;
- Conducting readiness assessments, evaluating results and present findings in a logical and concise manner; and,
- Being an active and visible coach to executive sponsors and leaders who are change sponsors for the project.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience successfully creating and leading OCM activities on a large scale, multi-million dollar complex organization change effort;
- Change Management Professional Certification (i.e. Prosci);
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level on at least one large complex project that involved implementing major transformational changes to staff, business systems, and processes;
- Demonstrated experience working with senior-level executives and demonstrated ability communicating with executive-level stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence people through a change, while building and encouraging teamwork in an environment with internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience successfully delivering: change management plans, stakeholder engagement assessments, readiness assessments, training plans, communications plan, etc.;
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience working, influencing and communicating effectively (both verbal and written) with all levels within an organization;
- The ability to resolve conflict in a thoughtful and professional manner;
- The ability to recognize and address resistance and performance gaps;
- Demonstrated Business Analysis experience and knowledge is considered an asset; and,
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and knowledge is considered an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.