Eagle is currently seeking a Service Representative. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Exhibit effective follow through and ownership in every customer interaction;
- Handling of special services, such as foreign money and collections;
- Accept and process customer transactions accurately and timely;
- Provide professional, courteous and friendly customer service, greeting all customers promptly and pleasantly;
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed;
- Attend all branch meetings, and;
- Identify customer needs and match needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 1 year of cash handling or customer service experience;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- There may a requirement to confirm trades over the phone from time to time. The candidate must be comfortable on the phone and have a proper level of English. (strong communication written and verbal in English);
- Ability to understand workflow and product life cycles;
- Strong analytic performance;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to develop customer relationships;
- Ability to make sound transactional decisions to ensure policies and directives are met;
- Ability to accurately understand and respond appropriately when interacting with customers, co-workers and management, and;
- Previous experience with applications such as (wallstreet systems – MYSIS –FXALL-OMGEO alert –bloomberg Go) (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205