Software Programmer/DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Software Programmer/Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. The resource will need to be flexible with hours of work since code promotions to production may be required outside of normal business hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading remediation for Excel Macros and Databases, involving Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code;
- Amending VBA code for Excel Macros and Databases;
- Performing smoke testing; and,
- Liaising with business units to promote code changes to production.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive VBA development experience;
- Knowledge of best practices for coding, testing, and code promotion in both 64-bit and 32-bit environments; and,
- Familiarity with O365.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.