Service Desk Analyst II
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Serve as the initial contact for student information system application issues and service requests via our ITSM ticket management system, telephone or email;
- Accurately diagnose application issues; gather all applicable information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources;
- Effectively communicate with requesters in a clear, positive, and professional manner;
- Use the ITSM knowledge base tool to determine solutions and provide answers to customer issues and service requests;
- Clearly and thoroughly document responses to service requests in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/closure;
- Work closely with the application support team to drive solutions for reported issues;
- Triage and escalate issues as required to the support team and vendor for resolution;
- Provide customers with ongoing updates and monitor tickets from inception through to closure via the ticket management system;
- Contribute relevant articles to the ITSM knowledge base;
- Act as an advocate for the customer; bring issues and suggestions forward, and;
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the student information system and other applications utilized within the education ecosystem.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Aspen or similar K-12 Student Information System is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Information Technology support environments;
- Information Technology education/certification;
- Logical problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications;
- Customer interaction experience – in person or telephone;
- Ability to deal with high-stress situations; urgent issues and customer dissatisfaction, and;
- Fluency in English and French (written and oral).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205