Senior Program Manager - Healthcare
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Senior Program Manager – Healthcare for an eighteen (18) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaboratively consulting with all stakeholders to deliver the scope as outlined in the business case;
- Management of IT Program Owner scope as defined in the Business Case;
- Management of assigned resources to the portfolio including employees, contractors, and external firms;
- Management of budget including period by period management; and,
- Management and execution of an integrated project plan.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated and direct experience managing a program in healthcare;
- Demonstrated ability to create approach and execute; and,
- Open, collaborative, and transparent style with can-do attitude.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.