Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for an eighteen (18) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working alongside multiple stakeholders, leading the end to end system implementation from requirements, pilot, RFP, procurement, programming, integration, testing, training, go-live, support and handover to operations;
- Creating all project documentation from Project Charter, Project Plan, Requirements, etc.;
- Working with data analytics team to build real-time dashboards, lead all aspects of data analytics and artificial intelligence work package;
- Leading requirements gathering for workflow and complex scenarios;
- Leading facilitation and communication to develop and maintain strong relations with key stakeholders including, operational leadership, contractors, vendors, construction project team, etc.;
- Working with key stakeholders to establish objectives, vision, guiding principles, etc. for the net new project/implementation;
- Working with privacy and security groups to build a secure solution and updating any applicable policies and procedures;
- Leading Advisory Groups, Working Groups, and all other project related forums; and,
- Providing regular status reports and actively manage risk and issues.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to create an approach and execute;
- Open, collaborative, and transparent style with can-do attitude;
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high value projects (>$2M) on time and on budget; and,
- A background in technology or engineering is preferred.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.