Content Editor - **French**
Eagle is currently seeking a Content Editor - **French**. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deliver concise engaging French content – Perform QA for accuracy, adherence to editorial standards, and the Office Québécois de la langue française;
- Ensure content from vendors, clients, and external partners is accurate, meets organizational standards and best practices.;
- The resource will correct errors/omissions and flag them for feedback;
- Work cooperatively with team members, clients and cross-functional teams
- Provide in context tweaking. As a member of a project team, the resource will be required to reword or shorten French to better fit the context and/or meet space requirements. She/he will perform ad-hoc emergency translations and contribute to the French Content library, Style Guide and Terminology Database, and;
- Support the coordination of translation, Québec Legal reviews and French editorial sign off – The resource will be responsible for managing the end to end translation process including liaising with stakeholders, vendors, project teams to make sure all necessary approvals are in place.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluent in French at a native-like level
- Background in marketing focused translation
- Degree in English to French Translation and a few years of experience in a structured environment;
- MS Office – PowerPoint;
- Trados Studio;
- HP Quality center;
- Digital experience (as an asset);
- FI experience (as an asset);
- Accessibility experience (as an asset), and;
- SEO experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.