Senior Procurement Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Procurement Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing recommendations and advice regarding the procurement and project plans and initiatives;
- Providing advice and guidance and contributing to the development and refinement of the Statement of Requirements, evaluation methodology (including the mandatory and point rated requirements sections), the financial evaluation section, the Master Services Agreement or any other requirements for complex RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and any other associated solicitation documents;
- Leading and producing the required documentation for information, training and briefing sessions;
- Ensuring strict adherence to Corporate Policies and Procedures, applicable Legislation, International Trade Agreements, etc;
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis of alternatives (including life cycle costing analysis);
- Facilitating stakeholder consultations;
- Participating in draft reviews, providing advice and guidance on best practices and recommended revisions;
- Contributing to the development of the overall project scoping and approach;
- Assisting and providing guidance on Supplier negotiations;
- Confirming business requirements and establishing the requirements for procurement documents;
- Overseeing the procurement aspects of the transition out of the existing contract and transition-in of the new contract; and
- Contributing to procurement reporting (briefing note, PowerPoint presentation, vendor letter, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Candidate MUST have 5+ years of experience in Procurement, and;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills including the ability to facilitate meetings and workshops.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.