Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining communication;
- Developing and maintaining the project plan;
- Meeting with client to review the project status, providing project team updates and next steps;
- Providing Closure Report;
- Contacting the Data Center to schedule on-site resources;
- Creating an Escalation Plan;
- Managing the project to ensure deliverables are met on time, budget, and quality; and,
- Updating the Asset Management and Steady State Management Systems to reflect changes.
The qualified candidate must have:
- PMI Certification; and,
- Being bilingual is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205